- Women are not allowed individuality.
- All households have a man to watch over them.
- Women are not allowed outside they have to stay inside while men do the jobs.
- The women are attached to the house by an anklet which is attached to a bar which runs the distance of the house.
- Women have no say in this world.
- No women are allowed to see another woman.
- Men are allowed to go out with other men but women are still supervised by a system watched over by a bigger authority which is still all men.
- When she finally makes it outside there is not a women insight.
- Everything seems normal, the trees are big and beautiful, green grass everywhere.
- When you look closer you actually find that things are made out of dead women like the pathways are just women pressed into the concrete.
- She has to get out before he gets back but doesn’t mention him, use time is running out
- Saying how she trips on her chain to illude that she is on a chain. She tries to get outside. When she gets outside she sees something crazy.
- Use this word: Tethered to a rail on the walls which surrounded the whole of the house.
- Continue to use, first-person
- Use language structures
- Drop into a place
- Read past stories