- Look into reasons why people or a specific group feel the need to don an illusion ion our society
Brainstorm ideas for 3 main paragraphs
- Why teenagers feel the need to present an illusion to the world
- People may think that most of the people within their school are happy as most of teenage girls hide what they are feeling alluding them to something else.
- how people are going to hide themselves from the people they really are or would like to be.
- To make yourself invisible in hope that people around you won’t notice you
- To become someone that you believe everyone wants you to become to be liked
- To lead to depression or some type of other metal illness
- To feel that no one else wants you or feel worthless
- “Teenage girls today face a huge range of pressures. Stress at school, body image worries, early sexualisation, bullying on and offline and uncertainty about the future after school are all piling on the stress,” he tells me. “Social media also puts pressure on girls to live their lives in the public domain, to present a personal ‘brand’ from a young age, and to seek reassurance in the form of likes and shares.”
- The dangers of social media
Perfect, is there really such a thing. Us as teenagers desire to be perfect, to be someone that the rest look up to. How can we achieve this if we are really just reaching out to something that is impossible. We are presented with a image from the media, a image that we must portray. an image that if we don’t look like, are considered different or not perfect, we all try our best to look the best so that people around us don’t have any reason to judge us to be brutly mean.